- No verbal or physical abuse will be allowed to any participant, jury or member of the organizing committee; bullying behavior or physical, sexual or verbal harassment of any kind.
- It will not be allowed to try to interfere with the process of official entry of projects or to try to break in with the healthy competition of the event, the Github repository, the website of the event or social networks.
- No project entry will be allowed in violation of third-party copyrights or intellectual property of another.
- The use of illegal drugs on the premises of the event or obscene behavior during the event will not be allowed.
- Entry of coolers will not be allowed.
- After 6:00 pm on Saturday, Oct 27 it will be required to have and show the identification provided by the organizers of the event for security reasons.
- University of Puerto Rico at Ponce building property damage or fellow participants will not be allowed.
- You cannot use any project that has been done before the Hackathon as a Hackathon project.
- The teams must be of minimum 2 and maximum 5 people.